Pretty Milky

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bad Pose Bung aka Snoopy.


Don't you think this is rather bold of her to use her own picture as the background?
That's right. That's Bad Pose Bung.

I'm sure you remember her from Bungs galore.
You really should take a look at her Friendster pictures.
About 16 out of 25 pictures are of the same pose. And self-potraits.
Why does she call herself Snoopy? I have no idea. Maybe she thinks she looks like Snoopy. Or maybe that's her real name, which is highly unlikely.
Her shout out says: snoopy have hurt the third time,,, you dono how pain then hurt.........
I have no idea what it means, but I can try to make it out.
1. Maybe Snoopy hurt someone for the third time and she can feel that someone's pain.
2. Maybe "the third time" is someone's nickname (Just like how her nickname is snoopy. Rather ridiculous.) and Snoopy hurt him/her.
3. Maybe Snoopy felt pain even before getting hurt (for the third time).
4. Maybe Snoopy hurt.. ARGHHH I DON'T KNOOOW. I'M JUST MESSING UP MY HEAD BY TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT.


Maybe you people can try and help me make it out, just don't try too hard or you might mess up your head as well.
Good day.

PEACE!


-Pretty.

10 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUOTE.
"Fiona said...
lol shallow? That was what I tagged, you whore."

CALLING SOMEONE A WHORE,
MAKES YOU A WHORE TOO.

PEOPLE SAY..
IT TAKES A BITCH TO KNOW ANOTHER BITCH.

SAME THING HERE.

IT TAKES A WHORE TO KNOW ANOTHER

USE YOUR PUNY BRAINS, SUCKER.

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

Quote: "CALLING SOMEONE A WHORE,
MAKES YOU A WHORE TOO.

PEOPLE SAY..
IT TAKES A BITCH TO KNOW ANOTHER BITCH.

SAME THING HERE.

IT TAKES A WHORE TO KNOW ANOTHER"

Same thing here. It takes a sucker to know another :)

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the word 'WHORE' from some urban dictionary. So I called you that. haha :D

What makes you think that --

QUOTE (copy from you one):

"CALLING SOMEONE A WHORE,
MAKES YOU A WHORE TOO." ?

You're so dumb. You should say that so yourself.

Oh and please come often and comment ok? Since you dont wanna tag :( Oh.. dont listen to me because you're no dog ok? Thankya :)

 
At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*You should say that to yourself.

I wanted to ignore that typo but I bet some arrogant kid like you will try to find faults on me. I dont want that to happen :(

 
At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty milky,
i DID NOT say i wasn't a sucker.

HA HA HA.

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

anonymous: I DID NOT say I wasn't a whore.

HA HA HA.

 
At 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i DID NOT even say that you're a whore?

i was referring to FIONA.

PRETTY MILKY ADMITTED THAT THEY'RE WHORES THEMSELF.

oh, isn't it suppose to be two person? why is it I instead of WE?

 
At 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did you reply (post a comment)? I thought you dont wanna be a dog? :(

Erm.. obviously only ONE PERSON replied to you? Huh? Can you use your brains? Dont just look at their nick alright.

 
At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't just look at her* nick alright. Nevermind...

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

anonymous: Oh, alright. You want two people to take turns and type? Or perhaps we should sign off after replying comments.

fiona: That's victoria? HAHA. Loser.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home