Pretty Milky

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Town uniform.

Previous post was by Pretty. Need I say more?

Anyway, another thing I've noticed. The uniform (dress code) for every Group B girly girl in town is: collared cropped shirt, flared short skirt, dangling earrings, and flops. I see it everywhere everytime I go to town. It's insane. If only Singaporean girls dared to be different. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, just that I'd like to see more individuality and style in the girls here :)

It's too bad Singapore is so humid, or we could wear furry shrugs out :D They're so hot. Few people dare to be different. I haven't seen anyone wearing fedora hats or messenger boy caps. But then again, few people can carry those off and not look poseur or whatever. So maybe everyone's better off with the uniform.

The holidays really suck.

- Milky

Edit: I made a mistake. It's every Group A girly girl.

5 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

!! : this blog is so hilarious ! HAHAHA. IMPRESSED ! LOVE IT. continue posting more photos ! :D

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

anonymous: Thank you, we will :)

 
At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH. CONTINUE. DAMN COOL PLEASE. I VISIT IT EVERYDAY. HOHOHO. KILLED ALL MY BOREDOM. :)))))

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

pop: Thanks :) Be the millionth visitor and win a vacuum cleaner!

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

Pop: hahah who are you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home