Pretty Milky

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Irritating people on Friendster.

Why do some people randomly add others on Friendster when they don't even know them?
Oh well, yes, Friendster is for making friends. But if you wanna make friends, add them and then talk to them. Don't add them for the sake of adding them.
There was once a girl added me on Friendster and I didn't even know her at all. She wasn't even from my school.
So I sent her a Friendster message:
Hey, do I know you?

Her reply was:
Oh, because (insert name) is my friend, and then she is your friend, so I add lor. Haha.

That was our first and last conversation. (If you actually call that a conversation..)

If you wanna add people you don't know, at least make friends. Don't waste my My Friends page space.
You think the larger the amount of friends you have, the cooler you are?

And why do people add a hyphen or an apostrophe in front of their names?
You want your name to be first? Go change your name to "Aaaaaaron" (if you're male), or "Aaaaaabigail" (if you're female) la!
The more As the better.
It's so difficult to search for a particular someone if he/she has added a hyphen (or an apostrophe) in front of his/her name.

Worse still!, if your name is Dick, let it be Dick, don't modify it into Penis or something.
It's so bloody difficult to look for Dick's Friendster profile. I scan all the names starting with "D" but I don't see Dick's name. How the hell am I supposed to know that Dick has changed his name into Penis?! So I have to scan through all the 300 friends I have? Eat shit la, I don't wanna view your profile already! Let you have one less page view!


Please, people, say something on our tagboard. PMS (Pretty Milky's SECRETary (SECRET 'cos she keeps secrets, haha.)) needs something to do. I'm not going to pay her for sitting in front of the computer and shaking her leg! (PMS sounds very cute, right?)

-Pretty (Yes, I think that I am very pretty, like a penis.)

10 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.wht schl she from?and she nvr even add u on msn and talk?

 
At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also got some ppl who do tt.but i din rly bother.haha.and i cant understand why some ppl have so many accounts. and some add up ta more then 6?most of them i viewed are like act Lians and Bengs.

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sips tea with pinky up. I AGREE.

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

They add people they don't know what..
Can't tell you what school she's from. Secret!

 
At 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so mean..say me..='( mine got '-'infront.haha.and i just changed it recently.haha

 
At 3:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PMS stands for pre mentrual stress. you should change ur name.

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

haha thats the point :P

 
At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought PMS meant, pre menstrual syndrome?

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

Yes it does.

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Vince said...

yah, thats the real score, i tend to add peoples' requests too. not realizing if are really my friends, luckily, i have true people in my network whom i know very well....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home