Pretty Milky

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Brag Queen.

I don't know why the hell do some people like bragging, especially things that do not concern the ppl they are telling.
-PMS

Yes, why? Why? WHY?! Why tell me things that does not concern me. Like who you used to be, how many people like you, your mother happy or angry, your ass big or not.

It's like saying:
"Eh eh eh! Got people like me, you know! Three some more! I very handsome hor!!!

Well, that's very good, three people- three blind people- like you, that's great.
I don't even know you, why the hell are you telling me all these?!

Stop bragging.



I have to watch Miss World now.
Don't disturb me.
I need to laugh at Miss Singapore.

9 Comments:

At 2:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one is disturbing you. YOU are disturbing ppl.

 
At 3:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and by the way, if you need to laugh at ms singapore, then please look at the mirror yourself before laughing at her, are you EVEN fit to join the contest, or even sign up for ms singapore!? i dont even think you have what it takes!

 
At 3:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and by the way, if you need to laugh at ms singapore, then please look at the mirror yourself before laughing at her, are you EVEN fit to join the contest, or even sign up for ms singapore!? i dont even think you have what it takes!

 
At 3:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you're bragging say yourself pretty, dont say ppl, if you're not fit to, you brag too!

 
At 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you even think u are pretty? oh my. dun make me vomit lah. linn. i totally agree with you can. dun laugh at others lah! pls. you think u very sexy huh. others sexier that you can!

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger Pretty Milky said...

I wanted to laugh at her dress, dumbass.

 
At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

annoymous? i haven't heard of such a word. perhaps you were trying to say that you're an annoying person.

 
At 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and with all your 'lah's and 'can's.. oh man. you are so bo liao lah. and really annoying can??

 
At 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I don't see a point in linn and annoymous coming here being all cynical.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home